Use data to drive collaboration
UC tools adoption
X Usage patterns
= Interaction and customer satisfaction
Achieve your performance goals
Communication and collaboration are broad terms, but how well your employees and customers share information and engage with each other is central to the performance of your business.
When your team is responsive, proactive and collaborative, in line with the values of your business, you build customer relationships, retain and grow business and achieve your vision and goals.
Today’s Unified Communication (UC) tools give employees a range of ways to boost how they engage with and meet customers’ needs, but UC capabilities are frequently underused.
Tiger can provide you with a comprehensive view of how your workplace is communicating by placing a “single pane of glass” across your UC solution. It highlights adoption and usage levels of voice, video, data, conferencing and messaging tools and any other installed interactivity apps.
We give you the information you need to drive proactive communication and collaboration, including:
- Range of tools used
- Frequency levels
- Comparative durations
- Times of day/week
- Number of locations
- International vs local interaction
- Bandwidth demand
- Team comparison
Near real-time analysis of this data will help you:
- Determine UC tools training requirements
- Promote UC adoption to the right people
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Eliminate communication silos
- Connect with remote work workers
- Increase and manage flexible working
- Improve employee engagement
- Build a stronger company culture
- Reduce employee turnover