Workplace and UC analytics
for the banking sector
Using data to transform and de-risk
In a bid to meet evolving customer expectations and stay ahead of the competition, digital transformation within the banking and financial services sector has been accelerated in recent years.
Whether in-branch, over the phone, via the website, or on an app, there are more ways than ever for customers to communicate with their bank.
And all this activity generates data – lots of it!
But this intelligence needs to be easy to access – both immediately and many years down the line – and contextualised, so that financial institutions can use it to unlock business-wide insights and understand the true success of their digital transformation.
Benefits of workplace analytics in the banking industry
Businesses in the banking industry are highly regulated and face huge challenges surrounding security, compliance, fraud, and market competition. Data can help to manage and mitigate these tricky areas.
Tiger Prism integrates with your existing Unified Communications & Collaboration environment to help you:
- Measure technology adoption and usage – driving maximum return on investment.
- See the bigger picture – gaining a ‘single pane of glass’ view of your UC&C estate.
- Monitor call volumes – establishing peak call traffic periods to optimise staffing resource.
- Access logged calls – obtaining compliant call information without data storage restrictions.
- Improve customer experience – reviewing journeys and call performance against KPIs.
- Reduce fraud risk – receiving proactive alerts on fraudulent activities before they escalate.
- Make informed decisions – identifying where your tech estate needs scaling up or down.
- Optimise service delivery – understanding channel usage and network capacity.
- De-risk your transformation – giving you peace of mind on cost, security, and compliance.
- Gauge employee engagement and wellbeing – receiving insight across remote or dispersed working environments.
It’s time to unlock the intelligence needed to successfully run banks of the future.
Monitor the use of collaboration tools including speech, chat, video and conferencing to determine return on investment.
Understand existing traffic compared to network capacity to design your future network and the right level of investment.
Understand voice, video and data traffic on a global scale to plan capacity and route traffic cost effectively.
Get a clear picture of call performance compared to customer experience KPIs to plan your technology and people resource.
Reconcile your call costs for cross-charging and invoicing.
Set up automated alerts to inform your team of potential fraud as it happens.
Personal call manager
Increases employees’ visibility of the costs they incur to limit personal calls and direct how they use call and collaboration tools.
Set up automated alerts on specified telephone numbers to alert departments of important activity.